The Threat Is Real, You Are A Soft Target, Do Something About It !
Our consulting team is made up of experts certified by the American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS) International, each with lengthy military and/or law enforcement backgrounds.
• Threat Assessment (Crime, Terrorism & Natural - local, national, int'l)
• Asset Criticality
• Vulnerability Assessment
• Red Team Penetration Testing
• Risk Assessment (threat probability vs vulnerability vs impact)
• Risk Mitigation Design Measures (provide detailed guidance)
- Perimeter Security Systems
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
- Architectural Security
- Blast Protection
- Electronic Security Systems (VSS, PACS, IDS)
- Policy & Procedures (security force, employees, visitors)
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis of All Measures
• Design Team Support (drawings, specs, hardware/software schedules)
• Prescribe Security Force staffing (proprietary or outsourced)
• Authorship and Training of Crisis Preparedness and Response Procedures
(Active Shooter, Bomb Threat, Hostage Situation)
• Authorship of Continuity and Emergency Planning
The FORCE PROTECT staff includes security consultants and designers with advanced training in force protection (crime prevention, anti-terrorism, natural disaster resiliency). This collective experience gives us insight into all aspects of architecture, engineering, and construction, and how through effective risk mitigation planning at the outset, safety and security measures can be integrated into the project through site planning, security engineering, building design and security force procedures. This knowledge allows us to see the global scope of the project and offer viable approaches to achieving asset and life protection.
Force Protect Security Consultants is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)